- Leftover adobo (pork or chicken)
- Leftover rice
- 1 pc onion dice
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp. pepper and seasoning granules
- 1 tbsp butter
- Oil for sauté
- Heat the pan with oil and butter.
- Sauté the garlic for a minute then add the onion.
- Add leftover pork adobo, and stir well.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, seasoning granules and soy sauce.
- Add the left-over rice and turn the heat into low. Stir frequently.
- Last minute before cooking time turn the heat into high and stir well.
- Served with fried egg. Enjoy