Hi guys! Please like, subscribe and hit the notification bell if you have not, to be notify my upcoming videos😊
This no-bake banana chocolate loaf cake can be your next favorite merienda! Learn how to make it in this video!
Cakes are awesome! They can brighten up someone’s day! A slice of it, and you get energized. That’s the power of this sweet food made from sugar, flour, and other ingredients. From weddings to anniversaries to birthdays and even simple celebrations, a cake is a must. As they say, a celebration or party is just a meeting if there is no cake. And what is the best cake? Chocolate cake!
Cake making has been complicated before. And only those with an oven can make one. The availability of equipment limits people from enjoying this sweet treat. Although you can buy one from bakeshops, a cake is usually a bit costly for average-earning Pinoys. But now, you can make a cake without an oven! This recipe will teach you how to make a delicious banana chocolate loaf cake without needing an oven.
Are you doubting whether this recipe will work? Why don’t you try it? Enjoy!
- 1 pc. of ripe bananas
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla essence
- Oil or Butter for brushing the molder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Chocolate bar for toppings
- Mash the ripe banana.
- Add and strain dry ingredients like flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well
- Add milk gradually. Mix well
- Lastly add dark chocolate. Mix well
- Brush oil in a mold and place a baking paper
- Pour the chocolate banana mixture.
- Fire up the stove (low med. Heat). Place a Curry pan with wire stand. Pre heat for 7mins.
- Then put the banana cake and cook in low medium heat for 40mins
- Let cool and slice.
- Serve and enjoy the Banana Chocolate Loaf Cake