A classic banana split is a combination of sweated banana, crushed ice, evaporated milk and served with leche flan. It was named as such because the banana is split in half and then the ice cream is nestled between the two pieces. You can tweak the original formula according to your tastes, using your favorite ice cream flavors (as long as they go nicely together) and switching out the toppings to make the dessert your own.
- 5 pcs. of Banana
- 1 cups of Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 cups of Water
- Leche Flan
- Evaporated Milk
- Crushed ice
- Slice the bananas into small cubes.
- Put the slice banana into pot and add the sugar, water and vanilla.
- Open the stove into medium heat and stir until boiled.
- Continuous stir until Soft and caramelize. Set aside.
- When sweet banana is cold prepare the other ingredients.
- Assemble the delicious summer banana dessert.
- Arrange into glass or blow the crushed ice, sweet banana with toppings of leche flan and pour of milk.
- Mix and enjoy the banana de leche dessert.