The traditional bibingka recipe may seem quite daunting at first; after all, who just has clay pots or Bibingka ovens just lying around at home? But this bibingka recipe is simple and can be made in any typical household kitchen. All you need are some ordinary cake pans and a kitchen oven. And with rice flour instead of regular galapong, you’ll have your own bibingka in no time!
- 2 cups of Glutinous flour
- 1 cup of Rice flour
- 2 tbsp. of baking powder
- 2 cups of Coconut milk
- 1 cup of Milted Butter
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Grated cheese
- Salted eggs
- Slice Cheese
- In the big mixing bowl mix the glutinous flour, rice flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix well
- Add the coconut milk, melted butter and water gradually then mix well until dissolve.
- Lastly add the grated cheese then mix again until combine.
- Arrange the pre-cut banana leaf on a molder.
- Pour the mixture on the mold and add the salted eggs and slice cheese toppings.
- Bake into oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and toasted.
- Serve and enjoy the pinoy bibingka!