- 1/2 kg chicken (cut into bite size)
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt, pepper and seasoning granules
- 5 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 /2 cup cold water
- Oi for frying
- In a swallow plate marinate the chicken cutlet with salt, pepper and seasoning granules, set aside.
- Then mix the flour, egg, cornstarch, baking powder, and cold water in a bowl. Mix it well
- Pour the marinated chicken into a batter mixture and fry in a heated oil.
- Keep turning the chicken every minute until golden brown. Slow heat only
- Removed the excess oil from the fried chicken.
- While in the other pan put 1 tbsp oil and the butter, add the chopped garlic turn the heat into low and sauté the garlic until turn into golden brown.
- Tossed the fried chicken cutlet with butter garlic sauce and Served. Enjoy