This cashew chicken, or stir-fried chicken with roasted cashews in garlic sauce, tastes just like take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant. It’s easy to make at home. You don’t need a wok — just a large nonstick skillet — and, aside from the chicken, the only chopping involves garlic and scallions. The rest of the ingredients come out of bottles and jars. As with all stir-fries, the dish cooks quickly, so be sure to have all your ingredients prepped before you start cooking. Also, be sure not to cut the chicken pieces too small, or they will cook too quickly and overcook.
- ½ kilo Chicken
- 1 cup of Peanuts
- 3 pcs. Tomato
- 1 pc. Bellpepper
- 1 thumb Ginger
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 pc. Onion
- 1 tsp. Salt, pepper and 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- ¼ cup of Soy sauce
- Onion – leeks
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce and flour. Set aside
- Fry the peanuts until toasted. Set aside
- Cook the marinated chicken until soft.
- Sauté the chicken skin, garlic, onion, ginger, tomato then add the chicken and peanuts. Stir and cover.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and sugar then stir until cook.
- Serve and enjoy.