These deep-fried cheese sticks will make your boring day happy! Try this recipe now! Cheese sticks are individual servings of a soft cheese battered or breaded and then deep fried.
Our Pinoy version uses spring roll wrapper instead of being breaded or battered. These sticks are now becoming common among parties and gatherings, being served as snacks or finger food. They are enough to stimulate your appetite and make eating more enjoyable! This recipe here is not the common Pinoy cheese stick, only because of the kind of cheese used. Instead of the common Eden cheese, it uses Mozzarella.
The cheese strips are coated with flour, dipped in egg mixture, and rolled into bread crumbs before being deep fried. Yum! You can even try selling them to your neighbors and earn from them!
This will be a good business idea for sure! We dipped our sticks in mayo ketchup. How about you? What is your favorite dip?
- 1 pack of Mozarella Cheese (Batonnet Cut)
- 3 eggs Beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- Oil for frying
- Cut the cheese into batonnet and set aside.
- Beat the egg with seasoning of salt and pepper. Set aside
- Use your left hand for dry and right hand for wet/ egg.
- Dredge the cheese into flour first, then dip into beaten egg and lastly roll into bread crumbs repeat 3 times to dip into beaten egg and roll into bread crumbs.
- until coated and look bigger the cheese stick
- Dip fry into heated oil in a pan until golden brown.
- Serve with mayo ketchup. Enjoy