- 1 kilo of chicken (quarter leg)
- 1 can sprite
- 3 pcs calamansi
- 1 pc chili
- 2 small stalks of lemongrass
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Atsuete seeds with oil to enhance the color of inasal chicken.
- Wash and clean the chicken. Drain it well
- Chopped the garlic, lemon grass and chili. Set aside
- Mix the, chili, lemongrass, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, calamansi, soy sauce and sprite in a bowl. Mix well
- Marinate the chicken overnight for best results.
- Grilled the marinated chicken for 10 minutes each side and brush with atsuete oil.
- Turn the chicken every minutes.
- Served with extra soy sauce, chili and calamansi. Enjoy