Make your meal time classy with this easy coleslaw salad recipe! Everyone will love it!
If you think that this kind of food is only for hotel or restaurant serving, this recipe will prove you wrong. Coleslaw can be made right at your home! No need for branded or special dressing because you can also make it on your own! If your kids are not fond of vegetables, maybe they will love this one. It is colorful, creamy yet crunchy, delicious and healthy!
The name coleslaw is derived from the Dutch term koolsla, which means cabbage salad. This side dish mainly consisted of finely shredded raw cabbage and mixed with a salad dressing. Vinaigrette or mayonnaise is the common option for dressing. This recipe goes for more than mayonnaise. It also has Nestle cream for extra creaminess. Added also are carrots and red onions. Yum!
Ready to make this recipe? Enjoy!
- 100 grams Shredded Cabbage
- 20 grams of Shredded carrots and Half slice red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Nestle cream
- 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- In a mixing bowl mix together the vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and cream. Mix well
- Add shredded cabbage, slice red onion and carrots. Mix well
- Chilled before serve.