It may be almost rainy days already, but who can resist a sweet and cool dessert? Try this creamy mango sago recipe!
As we always say, nothing can go wrong with mango. And this dessert is a proof! Some people or recipes call this mango tapioca. We call this mango sago. Sago and tapioca are the same. These little chewy pearls are cooked starch, which is extracted from cassava root. Mixed with condensed milk and cream, this will never fail to give you that creamy goodness that you will love in a dessert.
More than a family dessert, you can even use this recipe to start a small business. Online food business is a trend nowadays! The good thing with this kind of dessert is that you can add your own touch or choice of ingredients if you want. Make it unique!
This simple recipe is easy as 1-2-3. Even kids can do this! Prepare your ingredients now!
• 3 ripe mango, sliced cubes
• 1 can Condensed Milk
• 1 pc. Nestle Cream
• 1 cup of Small Sago, cooked & drained
• 1 sachet Mango Gulaman powder,
• 3 cups water
• ½ cup sugar
1. Pour the water in cooking pot then add the gulaman powder and sugar. mix well.
2. Cook in medium flame and cover to boil.
3. Once is boiling stir and off the stove. Then transfer into container and set aside.
4. When gulaman is already cold and solid then you can slice into small cubes and set aside.
5. Slice the mangoes in small cubes. Set aside
6. In the container with slice mangoes add the condensed mill and nestle cream. Mix well
7. Add the sago then mix well and add the slice gulaman mix well again.
8. Refrigerate for an hour.
9. Serve and Enjoy Creamy Mango Sago!