Fried eggplant is a very easy dish that you can make at home. In this recipe, I make it so crispy and delicious. I added some spices to make it a more delectable and mouth-watering dish. This is the crispiest fried eggplant fingers I’ve ever made. An easy and quick way to prepare eggplant and one that is tasty too. Try this easy recipe now. Best to serve it while still crisp with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 2 pcs. Egg
- Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Salt, pepper and magic sarap
- Peel and slice the eggplant
- Beat the eggs and seasoned of salt, pepper and magic sarap.
- Dip the eggplant into flour then next in the beaten eggs and lastly to bread crumbs. set aside.
- Deep fry the coated eggplant until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with favorite sauce and enjoy.