Hi guys! Please like, subscribe and hit the notification bell if you have not, to be notify my upcoming videos😊
Let this crispy tempura recipe rescue you from your cravings! Satisfy your stomach with this easy-to-cook dish!
When we say tempura, we bet that Japanese food will come to your mind. Of course, this is a typical Japanese dish. It is usually consisted of battered and deep-fried meat, seafood, and vegetables. Yum! Can you imagine the crispiness? Although this dish is of Japanese origin, do you know that it is actually introduced by the Portuguese residing in Nagasaki? They did it by fritter cooking techniques.
We like vegetable tempura, especially kangkong. It is so crispy! This cooking technique can be used to lure children into eating vegetables that they would not usually eat. Among those being cooked as tempura, seafood tempura is the best! And this is what this recipe is all about-shrimp tempura! Who would not want that?
Ready your pan now! Enjoy!
- ½ kilo of Shrimp
- 1 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of Flour
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning Granules
- Oil for Frying
- Remove the head and skin of shrimp but not the tail.
- Slice slightly and press the shrimp to make it flat and big.
- Crack and beat the eggs. Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules.
- Dip the shrimp into flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Do it for 2 -3 time to dip in egg and breadcrumbs until to make it big. Set aside
- Fry the coated shrimp until to golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the crispy tempura with favorite sauce.