This fried chicken with milk is a must try! You should not miss this video!
Filipinos love fried chicken. This is probably due to the popularity of a fastfood chain called Jollibee, which has its famous chicken joy. Now, when you ask kids what they want to eat, it is easy to receive chicken joy as an answer. And when they say that, they mean deep-fried chicken. These chicken pieces are usually coated in seasoned batter and then pan fried, deep fried or pressure fried. Their crispy skin due to the coating will make them so delightful to eat!
What is the secret in a tasty fried chicken? Marinate them before frying, and this is where the magic happens. In this recipe, we put in an extra ingredient, and that is milk. New to this idea? Then you should try this recipe! It does make a difference. Very yummy! Try it now!
- 1 kg chicken wings and leg part
- ¼ cup of powder milk/ or 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp seasoning granules
- 1 pc egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups flour for breading
- 1 pack Crispy Fry breading Mix
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Oil for frying
- Wash the chicken and pat dry with tissue.
- Marinate the chicken with chopped garlic, pepper, salt, seasoning granules, powder milk, 2 tbsp. flour, 2 tbsp of crispy fry breading mix, egg and water. Mix it well and marinated overnight.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining crispy fry breading mix and 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Dip the marinated chicken in flour mixture and fry in heated oil in pan.
- Keep an eye while frying the chicken and keep turn it over to get the perfect crispy golden-brown color.
- Served with Home Made KFC Gravy. Enjoy