Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. It is simply cooked similar to regular adobo, except that coconut milk is added in the middle of the process. The additional ingredient makes this dish different from traditional adobo.
- 1 kilo of Manok
- 1 cup of Coconut milk
- ½ cup of Soy sauce
- ¼ cup of Vinegar
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 pcs of Onion
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and 1 tbsp. Sugar
- Sauté the garlic and onions then add the chopped chicken and stir.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar then stir and cover until the meat is soft.
- Stir the chicken adobo then add the chili and coconut to make it creamy adobo and stir until cook.
- Serve and enjoy the ginataang adobong manok.