- 1 cup Monggo/Lentils
- ¼ kilo pork belly (Boiled and Fried)
- 2 pcs tomato
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 cup of Malunggay leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt, sugar, pepper and seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Oil for frying of pork and saute
- Water for boiling of pork and monggo
- Boil the pork and monggo together until cooked and soft.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the pork belly until crispy. Set aside for garnish only
- While in the other pan heated with 2 tbsp oil, saute the garlic, onion and tomato until translucent.
- Pour the boiled monggo in the pan or pot and season with salt, pepper, seasoning granules and fish sauce. Then stir well.
- You can add more water if you want. Let it boil
- Add the malunggay leaves 1 minute before cooking time.
- Served with fried pork belly on top. Enjoy