- 1/2 Kg String Beans (cut into half inch long)
- 100 grams Left Over Ground Pork
- 3 Pcs small red onion
- 5 cloves garlic (chopped
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 4 pcs green chili
- 1 pack of Coco Mama (pure coconut milk on a Pack)
- 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Oil for sauté
- Heat the pan with oil then Sauté the ginger, garlic and onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Left-Over ground pork and mix well.
- Add the string beans and season with fish sauce, salt, sugar, pepper and seasoning granules. Stir it well and cover for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the coconut milk and continue stirring until it reduces and thick.
- Lastly add the slice green chili and Serve while hot. Enjoy