This homemade garlic rice ala Jollibee will brighten up your breakfast routines! Learn the recipe in this video!
We love garlic rice! It is perfect to pair with any silog meals, may it be tocino, tapa, hotdog, longganisa, corned beef, or simply scrambled or sunny side up egg. You can even pair it up with fried eggplant or daing! This kind of rice is common in tapsilugan or those stalls selling breakfast meals. Jollibee, a famous fast food chain in the country, also serves this breakfast staple, along with other mouth-watering dishes. And their version of this fried rice is what we are trying to imitate in this recipe. It is actually doable!
Leftover rice is the best to use in this recipe. Don’t forget the seasonings, salt and pepper, and a lot of garlic! And what makes this fried rice extra is the addition of butter. Yum!
- 4 cloves Finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 tsp. Salt and ½ tsp. Pepper
- 4 cups Leftover Rice
- Heat the pan with oil and butter. Low fire only
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the rice and seasoned with salt and pepper. Mix well
- Serve with your favorite dish.