This homemade Magnum popsicle with wafer will save you some money. Learn how to make it in this video!
Imagine biting into a rich, creamy ice cream covered with crispy, chocolate shell. It is just so good! You could eat two of them in one sitting! This is what a Magnum ice cream is about, and you can replicate that taste! Yes, a homemade Magnum popsicle it is!
Magnum is a Belgian brand of ice cream that rose to popularity way back in 2012. It is chocolate-coated vanilla ice cream bars with three flavors, namely, almond, chocolate truffles, and the classic. Just with its packaging, you can tell how rich and decadent it could be. But its price per piece is at Php 50 or more. Not everyone can afford to enjoy its goodness. But this recipe here will do, with the same goodness!
Added with wafers, this popsicle will be a hit in your household. Try it!
• 1 cup Nestle cream chilled
• ½ cup of Condensed milk
• 2 -3 pcs. Chocolate bar for coating
• Hello wafer biscuit
• Paper cups for molder
• Disposable fork as handle
1. In a mixing bowl add the chilled nestle cream and beat until melt.
2. Then add the condensed milk and mix well. Set aside
3. Cut the chocolate into small dice and put in a glass bowl.
4. Heat the pan with water and let it boil, dissolve the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water. Set aside
5. Add the crushed wafer and mix well. Set aside.
6. Mold the dissolved chocolate in paper cups and pour the cream mixture inside of it.
7. Put the disposable fork in the middle as holder, refrigerate overnight.
8. Serve and enjoy