This banana cake recipe uses fresh mashed bananas, eggs and milk for super moist results. “I should have baked for you!”
- ripe bananas lakatan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- Mashed and mix it well the ripe bananas.
- Add the sugar and eggs, mix it well, then add vanilla and oil.
- Then follow the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda) and use strainer to refine it. Then mix it well
- Lastly add the chocolate chips and mix and set aside.
- Ready the bake pans then pour the banana mixture and toppings with peanuts and chocolates. Then bake for 45mins.
- Serve and enjoy your home version of banana cake.