Who loves cheese? Here is a recipe that you will treasure-cheese sauce!
Cheese is a dairy product that is very useful in the kitchen, whether it is the main dish, baked goods, or dessert. It is made from milk by coagulation. Although there are people who are allergic to it, we cannot deny that it is a crowd’s favorite. How many slices of cheese do you put in your sandwich? How about in fries, do you put cheese powder on it? Oh, did you bake macaroni recently? Or did you give in to the nachos craze? The latter is best paired with a great cheese sauce!
This easy-to-make recipe will be so cheesy yet inexpensive. You can even store it for future use. If you have surprise visitors and don’t know what to serve them with, this sauce will come handy. You can have it as dip or spread for biscuit. You can also use it on your fries and pasta. There are many ways to use this sauce! Try this recipe now!
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
• 1 cup fresh milk
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup of cream
• Few of Orange food coloring
1. In a pot add the fresh milk then open the stove in medium flame.
2. Add the tsp. of salt, add the parmesan cheese, add the grated cheese then mix well.
3. Add the food coloring gradually until you achieve the perfect color of cheese.
4. Then cook in low heat only and keep stirring to avoid getting burn.
5. Make sure not getting boil to avoid of breaking the consistency of milk.
6. Lastly add the cream right before it cooks. Stir well and remove from heat.
7. Serve with fries, biscuits, breads or pasta. Enjoy