You will be amazed at how easy it is to make a cake with this homemade chocolate Oreo cake! Watch this video now! A birthday celebration will not be complete if without a cake. As they say, a party without a cake is just a meeting. And what do you think is the best flavor? Of course, chocolate! Who doesn’t love it anyways? This is a recipe that will surely satisfy your cravings for both cakes and chocolates.
Cake is a sweet food, a dessert that is made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, such as eggs and butter. However, this recipe will use none of those, except for baking powder. Instead, we will have our favorite cookies, Oreo!
Yes, you can make a cake by only using cookies and without using an oven! Our recipe here uses a rice cooker to come up with an awesome chocolate treat! Try it to believe it!
- 3 packs of Oreo biscuits
- 1/2 cup of Fresh milk
- ½ tsp of Baking powder
- Chocolate Sauce for Ganache
- Grated Chocolate for toppings (optional)
- Oil and paper liner
- Separate the Oreo biscuits from its filling. Set aside
- Put in a clean plastic and crush the Oreo biscuit or use blender to make it faster.
- Pour the crushed Oreo’s and add the baking powder, add the fresh milk and mix.
- Lastly add the filling from Oreo. Mix well
- Brush the rice cooker pot of oil and put with wax paper/parchment paper.
- Pour and strain the Oreo mixture in rice cooker and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and removed from the rice cooker.
- Glazed with chocolate sauce and top with grated chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy the Chocolate Oreo Cake.