Homemade Fishball Sauce Recipe is all you need for your favorite Filipino street food like fish balls, kikiam, squid balls or kwek kwek, it’s the perfect dip for our beloved street food. Sweet, spicy fish ball sauce is simple to make and every manong have their secret recipe. I created my own recipe when I made my homemade fish balls that you can also try. I am not exaggerating when I say that this is as close to the authentic sauce that we are familiar with.
- Chill, onion and garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt, pepper and 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Slurry (3 tbsp. Cassava and ½ cup of water) for thickness
- 3 cups of Water for sauce
- Cooking pan with boiled water add the chill, garlic and onion. Stir well.
- Add the soy sauce gradually until you get the perfect color of the sauce and continues stir.
- Add the salt, pepper and sugar then stir well.
- Add the slurry and mix until you get the thickness you want.
- Serve the sauce with fried fish ball.
Homemade Negosyo Fish Ball Recipes Using (Left-over Fish)