The fish balls you commonly find being sold from the food carts along the streets are often made from pollocks or cuttlefish. This is partnered with either a sweet sauce, a spicy sauce, or a combination of both. Ingredients included here are usually vinegar, with some onions and some garlic, sugar and salt.
- Left-over fish
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sugar, 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- Onion leeks or any cabbage
- Evaporated milk or water
- Water and oil for cooking
- In the mix bowl with left – over fish, add the flour, fish sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, onion leeks and add water or milk gradually. Mix well until become a dough.
- Boiled the water in cooking pan then make a small shape of fish ball dough and cook.
- When fish ball dough is going up and floated it is already cook and set aside.
- Dip fries the fish ball into cooking pan with oil until golden brown.
- Serve the fish ball with sauce.
Homemade Fish ball Sauce for Negosyo Recipes