- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup cooking cream /nestle cream
- 1 pc red bell pepper (dice)
- 1 pc onion (dice)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 tbsp sugar. 1 tsp. salt, pepper and seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp flour
- Heat the pan, add the butter and sauté the garlic, onion and bell pepper.
- Add the flour then stir.
- Add the fresh milk and tomato paste then mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and seasoning granules. Stir it well to avoid burning.
- Lastly add the cream and stir until thick then turn the heat off.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and extra parmesan cheese. Enjoy
No Oven Bake Penne in Tomato Cream Sauce
Tomato Cream Sauce