This homemade triple chocolate ice cream is chocolate overload! Sugar rush it is! Watch how you can make it for a friend who is deeply in love with chocolate!
Who doesn’t love ice cream? This is the best thing in the world, may it be after a meal or during snacks. Mango, avocado, cheese, ube. Name your favorite flavor. Ours is the triple chocolate one!
Just looking at the ingredients, namely, chocolate sauce, lava cake, chocolate chips, cream, and condensed milk, you could already taste the sweetness. You could already imagine how chocolatey it could be! And it would also be so creamy! Everything that one could ask for in a dessert. The thing is, as it is homemade, it is so easy to make! You just have to mix all the ingredients and refrigerate the mixture. The next morning, you have an awesome treat after lunch! Easy!
Try this homemade triple chocolate ice cream recipe now!
- 1 cup of Chocolate Sauce
- 2 pcs Lava Cake
- ¼ cup of Chocolate Chips
- 2 pcs. Alaska Crema chilled
- 1 cup of Condensed Milk
- Add 2 pcs. chilled cream and beat the cream for 1 minute and add the condensed milk. Mix well
- Add the lava cake cut into pieces, add chocolate chips and chocolate sauce. Mix well
- Pour in a clean container. Refrigerate overnight
- Serve and enjoy the homemade triple chocolate ice cream