This honey butter glazed chicken wings recipe will satisfy your cravings! If you cannot go out and buy your favorite wing meal, then this is for you! This recipe is perfect for your appetizer or for your meal!
We love chicken wings! There is something so satisfying when you finish deboning those pieces. Have you tried that? If you are a fan of fried chicken, you will also love this recipe. Not only are the wings fried, they are also glazed! Who doesn’t want food that is covered with delicious dip or glaze? It makes the food more delicious to eat. More flavors are added, and the texture becomes better!
In this recipe, we will use honey as glaze to our chicken. It is sure to bring out the best taste! With the meat, do not forget to marinade them so that the flavors will also seep into them.
Try this honey butter glazed chicken wings recipe now!
- 1 Kilo of Chicken Wings
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 cup of Honey
- 1 tsp. of Salt, Pepper, Seasoning Powder
- Oil for frying
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- Crispy Fry Breading Mix
- ½ kilo of Flour
- Cut the Chicken Wings in half. Set aside
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, seasoning powder; add a few of breading mix and add 2 pcs eggs then mix well
- Mix the flour and remaining breading mix. Coat the chicken with flour mixture.
- Add the oil in cooking pan and wait to be heat.
- Then fry the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes until to golden brown.
- Then check the chicken if is already cooked.
- Then get it all into pan and set aside.
- In a separate pan add the butter and add the honey and cook in a medium fire.
- Then mix it well for 2 to 3 minutes until to become caramelize.
- Then add the fried chicken wings and tossed it until all the chicken glazed with honey butter mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.