- 1 kilo of tilapia (wash and clean)
- 1 pc red onion (ring cut)
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 8 pcs calamansi
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning granules (magic sarap)
- 1 pc bell pepper red (optional)
- Oil for sauté and frying.
- Season the tilapia with half portion of salt, pepper and seasoning granules. Set aside
- Heat the pan with oil then fry the tilapia until golden brown both sides. Removed excess oil then set aside.
- In the same pan removed some oil then sauté the garlic, onion and bell pepper until the fragrances comes out.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar, calamansi and remaining salt, pepper and seasoning granules.
- Put the fried tilapia into sauce and drizzle some sauce on top.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy