- 20 pcs saging na saba(unripe)
- 1 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 cup second coconut milk (Kakang-gata)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Pandan leaves
- 1/4 cup condensed milk (for toppings optional)
- 1/4 cup grated coconut (for toppings optional)
- Peel the banana and cut into medium cubes.
- Put the cut banana in a pan together with Kakang-gata, pandan leavesin and sugar.
- Cover and Cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes adding the pure coconut milk then stir until reduced and thickens.
- Served with grated coconut and condensed milk. Enjoy