- 1 kilo of chicken / cut into serving size
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 4 tbsp korean samjang paste
- 1 cup water
- Heat the pan and add the chicken, and add chopped garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add water then cover and let it boil.
- When its boiling turns the heat into low and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes removed the cover and add the, soy sauce and ketchup stir it well and cover it again for another 15 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil, mayonaise and samjang paste, stir it well until well cook.
- Served and garnish with chili and fried garlic. Enjoy