- 1 kilo of Tahong(mussels)
- 1 small bottle of sprite
- 1 pc red onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- Oil for sauté
- Fish sauce, calamansi and chili (condiments)
- Prepare all the ingredients and wash the mussel. Set aside
- Heat the pan with oil then sauté the ginger and garlic until fragrances comes out.
- Add the slice onion and sauté until translucent.
- Season with salt, pepper and seasoning granules.
- Add the mussel(tahong) and stir it well.
- Add the Sprite Soda and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Served with Spicy Fish sauce and calamansi. Enjoy