- 5-6 pcs. Avocado
- 2 packs of Nestle cream
- 1 pc. Big can condensed milk
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- Graham cracker
- Graham crushed
- Prepare the all ingredients and slice the avocadoes
- In another bowl mix the nestle cream and ½ can of condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add evaporated milk and ½ of condensed milk then mix the avocado until refined and smoothy.
- After mixing the milk mixture, scoop 1/2 cup of it. Set aside
- Mix the mashed avocado into the milk mixture and mix slowly until combined.
- Add the graham crackers for toppings.
- Mix the milk mixture and crushed grahams then set aside.
- Put some avocado mixture into the shell of avocado and add some mixture of graham crushed and milk to look as seeds or into an ice cream container.
- Chill overnight to freeze.
- Serve and enjoy the homemade avocado ice cream.