- 3 pcs. Banana
- Chocolate bar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a mixing bowl mix the 1 1/2 cup APF salt, yeast and sugar. Mix it well
- Add the warm water and oil then mix it until become dough and ready to knead.
- Cover the dough for 30 minutes, then use rolling pin to flatten and make a pizza dough.
- Cook the pizza dough in a pan for 2 minutes each side before putting the slice banana and
- Repeat until 2 layers of banana and chocolate.
- After putting the chocolate and banana then cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Slice then serve while hot.