- 4 flavors of Gelatin
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 6 cups of water (for each flavored gelatin)
MILKY JELLY Ingredients:
- 1 pack TANG pineapple juice powder
- 1 pack of unflavored white gelatin powder
- 1 big can Condensed Milk
- 1 pack all-purpose cream
- 1 can of Evaporated milk
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- In a pot with 2 cups of water add the 1 pack of gelatin powder and ½ cup of sugar. Stir until dissolved. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour jelly mixture on mold. Let it cool to set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining flavored gelatin powder.
- When all the colored gelatins cool down, slice them into cubes.
- Arrange the jelly cubes on the cup. Set aside
Instructions for Milky Jelly
- In a pot with 4 cups of waters add the pineapple juice, unflavored white gelatin powder, sugar, condensed milk, evaporated milk and all-purpose cream. Mix until well combined.
- Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils.
- Pour milk mixture into the cup with jelly cubes.
- Let it cool to set then chill in the ref for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!