- 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 cup Powder Sugar
- Pre heat the oven at 175C
- In a mixing bowl pour dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix until combined.
- In another mixing bowl pour brown sugar, egg, melted chocolate and oil. Mix well
- Then combined the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Using spatula to mix it well until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in white sugar and powdered sugar.
- Place in a baking try lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 175c for 12-15mins.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Place them on a wire rock to cool completely
- Serve and Enjoy!!!