- 250 grams small baby fish(dulong)
- 2 pcs tomato (small dice)
- 1 pc red onion (small dice)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 small thumb ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 pcs calamansi (juice)
- 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp seasoning granules
- Oil for frying
- Wash and cut all the ingredients.
- In a clean bowl mix the fish, flour, calamansi juice, garlic, onion, ginger, tomato, season with salt, pepper, seasoning granules and sugar and eggs. Mix it well
- Heat the pan with oil then fry until golden crispy brown.
- Served with Spicy Vinegar. Enjoy