This cucumber lemonade is what you will need in this kind of hot and humid weather. Learn how to make one in this video!
Don’t belittle your grater or yadyaran. It can do a lot of magic! It will not just give you the cheese curls for your merienda. It can also make your drinks!
You are probably familiar with cucumber lemonade. Lemonade is any type of sweetened or unsweetened that is now commonly served both in your average carinderias or fancy restaurants. It is traditionally characterized by the lemon flavor. Of course, why would it be called lemonade then if without that tangy flavor? With regard to appearance, it can be clear or cloudy, depending on how it is prepared and the ingredients used.
This recipe uses shredded cucumber, which is commonly added in drinks. Their combination, cucumber and lemon, is sure to cool you down! Make some glasses of this lemonade now.
Good for 8 – 10 persons
- 2 pcs. Cucumber
- 2 pcs. Lemon
- ½ cup Honey or Sugar
- 1-liter of Water
- Wash and cut the lemon and cucumber. Set aside
- Use grater to grain or shredded the cucumber.
- Pour water in grained cucumber and mix well.
- Use strainer to filter and pour into pitcher.
- Add the slice lemon and cucumber.
- Add the honey or sugar.
- Squeeze lemon into pitcher. Mix well.
- Pour in a glass over ice.
- Share and Enjoy!