Easy Egg Salad Recipe made with hard-boiled eggs, creamy mayonnaise, diced red onion, sweet paprika, and a hint of mustard. Learn how to make the BEST egg salad and add it to your favorite salads, on egg salad sandwiches, or enjoy it straight from the bowl.
- 6 pcs Boiled egg
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ slice Carrots (small dice)
- 1 pc red onion (small dice)
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Boiled the eggs and peeled.
- Cut the onion and carrots, set aside.
- In a big bow slice dice the boiled eggs.
- Mix with Mayonnaise and season with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add the slice red onion and carrots. Mix well
- Serve chilled. Enjoy