- 1 pc. Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. chili sauce
- Few of salt
- Few of pepper
- Chopped parsley(optional)
- Crack the egg and separate the egg yolk then set aside.
- In the bowl add the egg yolk, lemon juice and chili sauce. Then beat using whisk.
- After mixed put the bowl over the boiling pot.
- Use anything to support the bowl.
- Continuous mixing until fluffy and creamy then add the butter gradually.
- Then continue the mixing until creamier the sauce.
- Seasoned with few of salt, pepper and add chopped parsley then mix well.
- Serve with bake tahong.