If pizza and fries are both your thing, then this recipe is for you! Cheesy and savory, this is the perfect pizza fries for you!
Nothing is impossible nowadays. Combining two different snacks is so easy, even if they don’t seem to complement each other. And this recipe is an example.
Pizza is a savory dish that originated from Italy. It is a flatbread topped with different ingredients. The most common ones are tomatoes and cheeses, along with mushroom, bacon, pineapple, onions, olives, and many others. Pizza is cooked by baking at high temperatures. On the other hand, fries or French fries are deep-fried potatoes.
So how would these two go together? In this recipe, we use the pizza toppings or ingredients as toppings of our favorite French fries. Covered with cheese and those savory toppings, this pizza fries are so good! You can even sell it to your neighbors. They will love it too!
Do this recipe now!
- 200 grams of French fries
- 50 grams of Slice Ham
- 50 grams of Pineapple diced
- ¼ cup of Ketchup
- ¼ cup of Grated Cheese
- Oil for frying
- Fry the ham and set aside.
- Heat the oil and fry the french fries until golden brown.
- Arrange the fried french fries in a pan .
- Top with ketchup, grated cheese, cooked ham and pineapple dice.
- Cover and let the cheese melt in low fire only.
- Serve with hot sauce.