- 1 1/2 can of creamdensada
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 pack graham crackers
- 1 cup graham powder
- Ube Halaya
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Mix the Creamdensada and evaporated milk in a clean bowl.
- Mix with ube halaya the half of cream mixture using blender.
- Arrange the graham in a swallow glass bowl or in a Tupperware.
- Put ube cream mixture for the first layer then put some ube halaya.
- Then for the 2nd layer put the plain cream mixture and some graham powder.
- Repeat until to the last layer then top with ube halaya and chilled for 6 hours.
- Served and enjoy.