This inihaw na bangus recipe is what you will need in your next outing. This is so good! Learn how to make this dish in this video!
We love grilled food! They make any gathering, especially summer outing, more enjoyable. Grilling and the smoke give extra flavor to the food. And pork and fish are the best when it comes to grilling. Their natural juices come out fresh! Yum!
This inihaw na bangus or grilled milkfish is a bit different than what we commonly know. This is not stuffed with herbs and spices. Instead, we marinate the fish with salt, pepper, and seasoning granules. When turning it over, banana leaf is used to cover the other side and prevent it from burning. The leaf is also sure to add aroma to the fish.
Another great feature of grilled food that should not be forgotten is the dipping sauce. You should make a good one! In this video,, we also give our toyomansi recipe. Try this now!
- 1 pc Milk Fish/Bangus
- 1 pc onion
- 2 pcs tomato
- 1 pc chili labuyo
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 pcs calamansi
- 1 tbsp salt, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp seasoning granules
- Charcoal for grilling
- Banana leaves or aluminum foil
- Wash and clean the fish. Drained
- Mix the salt, pepper and seasoning granules.
- Sprinkle in milk fish and marinate for 30 minutes before put on a griller.
- After 30 minutes grill the marinated milk fish. Grilled the skin first for 10 minutes.
- Turn in over the fish and cover with banana leaves to avoid burning the fish meat.
- Grilled it for 25 minutes or until cook.
- Let’s make the sauce for grilled fish.
- In a bowl mix the chopped tomato, chopped onion, chopped chili, soy sauce and calamansi juice. Mix well
- Serve with Your Favorite Toyo Mansi Sauce. Enjoy