Kangkong with Oyster Sauce Recipe is so quick and easy to prepare with oyster sauce and some seasonings. A very simple vegetable dish is composed of a green leafy vegetable that is locally known in the Philippines as kangkong, which is grown in fresh water or swamps.
- 3 bundles of kangkong leaves
- ¼ cup of Oyster sauce
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 pc. of Onion
- Oil for sauté
- Clean and peel off the kangkong leaves
- Soak the kangkong leaves in boiling water for few minutes.
- Sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the kangkong leaves and stir.
- Add the oyster sauce and stir until cook.
- Serve hot with hot rice and enjoy.