- Banana Blossom or Puso ng Saging/bulaklak
- 1/4 kg Chicken Meat
- 1 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 cup second coconut milk(kakang-gata)
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1 tsp seasoning granules
- Chili (optional)
- Oil for sauté
- Thinly Slice the banana blossom and soak into salt and water mixture for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil then sauté the garlic until brown.
- Add the slice onion and chicken meat.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules. Stir it well and cover.
- When the chicken is cook, add the squeeze banana blossom and add second coconut milk, stir it and cover.
- If the banana blossom slightly turns into black and its cook.
- Add the coconut pure and mix it well until reduce and thicken.
- Serve with Hot white Rice. Enjoy