- 2 packs of chilled nestle cream
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla essence
- Fudgee bar
- Graham crackers
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 3 pcs ripe mango
- 1 and ½ bar of Butter
- 1 big can Condensed milk
- Prepare and slice the mangoes, cheesecake and fudge bar. Set aside
- Add 1 sachet gelatin dissolved in 2 tbsp warm water and refrigerate.
- Cover the medium pot with plastic wrap.
- Mix the 2 packs of chilled nestle cream, add 1 can of condensed milk, vanilla and dissolve gelatin. Set aside.
- Pot with plastic put a cream mixture in the bottom of the pot and arrange the graham crackers, cheesecake and mango. Repeat twice.
- For the last layer add the graham cracker and fudgee bar and cover with cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
For the buttercream frosting.
- Mix the butter and 1 can condensed milk until soft peak.
- Take the mango bravo cake and cover with buttercream mixture.
- Top with more dice mango and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Refrigerate before serve. Enjoy