- Homemade Tomato cream sauce
- 500 grams penne pasta
- 1/2 bar cheddar cheese or eden cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Water for boiling pasta
- Cook the Pasta in boiling water with salt, according to its label.
- Add the cook pasta into homemade tomato cream sauce.
- Then mix it slowly in low heat.
- Add the grated cheese and stir until coated the pasta or sauce.
- Put it in a rectangular baking pan and top with chopped parsley and grated cheese.
- Bake in a Preheated Pan with a wire stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy
No Oven Bake Penne in Tomato Cream Sauce
Tomato Cream Sauce