- 1 cup of Kalabasa
- 2 cup of Glutinous Rice flour
- 1 cup of Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 4 cups of water
- Oil for frying
- Prepare all ingredients.
- In the cooking pot add the sliced kalabasa, brown sugar and 1 cup of water. Boil until soft the kalabasa.
- Mash the boiled kalabasa until refined.
- Mix the glutinous rice flour and rice flour then mix it well.
- Add the water gradually and mash kalabasa. Mix well until it becomes dough.
- Get some dough and make a long shape to create a pilipit.
- Fry the pilipit until golden brown.
- In another pan add 1 cup of white sugar and ½ cup of water then stir until dissolved and caramel the sugar.
- Dip the fry pilipit into a caramel sugar and coat all the surface.
- Serve and enjoy the sweet pilipit fry donut.