You can now make your favorite KFC gravy at home! Learn how in this video!
Kentucky Fried Chicken or simply KFC is a known American fast food restaurant chain in the Philippines, but its headquarter is in Louisville, Kentucky. The store’s specialty is that of fried chicken, which is seasoned with their 11 herbs and spices. It is believed that they are the world’s second largest restaurant chain next to McDonald’s in 2019. Cologne Harland Sanders was the one behind this business.
Aside from its chicken, KFC also offers chicken sandwiches and wraps, salads, side dishes, and desserts. This store is also famous for their gravy. There is something in their gravy that makes you pump so much of it into your chicken. Some would even take them like a soup. It is so unique that you would want to dip your chicken in it.
With the current restrictions on eating out, you might have been missing KFC’s gravy. And this recipe will give you the taste that you are looking for. Try it now!
- 1 pc beef knorr cube
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Heat the pan over medium fire.
- Add the butter and chopped garlic. Sauté it for 30 seconds
- Add the flour stir it well before adding the water.
- Add the beef Knorr cube and black pepper.
- Keep stirring until it reaches the perfect consistency of the gravy.
- Serve with Fried chicken. Enjoy