New Version of Buchi, also known as sesame balls, are golden, chewy, and extra delicious is something unique you can try at home with the glutinous rice flour–the famous Buchi. It is a great partner and dessert for savory dishes during special occasions and large gatherings or if you simply want to have an intimate but kind of festive dinner at home with your family.
- 2 cups of Glutinous Rice
- ¼ cup of Sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup of Water
- Sesame seeds
- In the mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, vanilla and pour water gradually and mix well until to make a dough.
- Get a small dough and make it flat then put slice banana and chocolate inside then slowly to close and roll to make it like a small ball.
- Roll the small dough into a sesame seed until coated.
- Dip fries the dough until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy the chocolate banana buchi.