Pineapple malunggay juice will be your next favorite healthy drink! Learn how to make it now! Pineapple is very much known as a juice. Mommies usually give this to their children who are having a hard time pooping.
Pineapple is very rich in fiber, which aids in digestion. It also has natural sugar in it. Although it should be eaten in moderation due to sugar issues, we cannot deny the fact that it is healthy. On the other hand, malunggay is now becoming popular as a tea, and you know why. It is so full of nutrients! Malunggay is the go-to food of lactating mothers because of its nutritional value. It is a superfood!
Combine these two, pineapple and malunggay, together and you will have a super juice! If you are still doubting about the taste of malunggay as a juice, you should try this recipe. You will love it! Enjoy!
- 4 stems of malunggay leaves
- 1 pc. Pineapple sliced
- 3 pcs. Calamansi Squeeze
- 1/4 cup of honey or Sugar
- 5-liter water
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Put water in a blender and blend it with malunggay leaves.
- Strained and set aside.
- Wash the blender and put the pineapple, honey, calamansi and pour of malunggay juice and blend it well.
- Pour and mix the pineapple juice in the remaining malunggay juice.
- Serve with ice. Enjoy