This Egg Sandwich Spread recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Once you have all the ingredients ready, all you need is to mash the eggs and add all the ingredients together. I used 6 eggs for this recipe, you can use up to 8 eggs if you want — this will make the texture thicker. The mustard powder is also a good addition, but you can omit this ingredient if it is not available. As for the onion powder, I use this ingredient if I want to keep the sandwich spread longer. I would prefer fresh minced onions, but it tends to spoil faster.
- Homemade egg Salad/ Spread (see the recipes)
- Loaf bread
- First, we need to make an egg salad. Set aside.
- Toast the bread in the oven toaster for a minute.
- While hot the bread spread it with butter.
- Top with egg salad for the two slices of bread.
- Slice and served. Enjoy the pinoy egg sandwich.
Egg salad videos: https://youtu.be/NJSehVAfCAI